With three decades of cumulative operational experience, Nafasi Water has developed unparalleled membrane expertise in a variety of membrane technologies.
With three decades of cumulative operational experience, Nafasi Water has developed unparalleled membrane expertise in a variety of membrane technologies. We offer the following options to treat water through membrane separation:
- Ultrafiltration (UF), which uses membranes to achieve separation of small particles (down to bacteria and viruses) to avoid them reaching the RO membranes
- Nanofiltration (NF), which uses pressure-driven filtration through a membrane to remove larger molecules
- Reverse Osmosis (RO), a high pressure-driven membrane process used for desalting water
- Electro Dialysis Reversal (EDR), an electrically driven ion exchange membrane process used to remove all dissolved components for ultra-high purity water requirements, such as boiler feed water.
With over 10 000 membrane cleans completed, from standard acid/alkali cleans to specialised combinations of standard chemicals, and membrane cleans utilising highly specialised chemicals, Nafasi Water has generated substantial cleaning data and expertise. With the insights generated from this data, we provide advice and products that suit your specific fouling concerns.
Our mobile skid is the entry-level offering to our membrane expertise. The mobile skid can be booked for 8″ RO or NF membrane cleaning tests. The procedure is as follows:
- First, you will send us your feed water quality information (what feeds the membranes), as well as pre-treatment capabilities.
- We will then collect sample membranes from the site to run test cleans depending on the suspected fouling.
- Following a successful cleaning trial, the required chemicals can be sent to the site for a fully supervised skid clean.
- Should the cleaning test be unsuccessful, a membrane will be sent for a membrane autopsy to determine the exact cause of the scaling/fouling.
Speak to us today to discuss the solution that meets your unique needs.
If you would like us to contact you please send us a message by completing the form .